Code to Check Sterling Bank Account Balance With Your Phone 2023
How to check account balance on sterling bank
Before you can start using code to check your Sterling Bank account balance, you have to first have your account activated for the mobile banking features that makes this offer available. To do this, you’d need to work with the phone number with which you registered your account with. You don’t need data or any other services though. With a functional SIM—Glo, Mtn, Airtel or 9mobile—you’d be good to go. Here, we will quickly brush through the procedures that help with the activation.
Sterling bank ussd code activation
- Dial *822# with the contact details that you used when getting your account registered with the Sterling Bank.
- Click the ‘1’ icon to start with the activation process.
- Type in your account number. That should be about ten digits.
- Type in the details of the account that is tied to your debit card.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN that would help you to authorize access to your account.
- Then, you’d be prompted to retype your PIN for validation.
- You are now ready to work with the mobile banking services.
Once you must have registered your account for the mobile banking services, you can go on with the following procedures below. However, if you have previously done the things listed above, you don’t have to redo them again.
How to Buy Airtime from Sterling Bank Instantly With Your Phone
How to check sterling bank account balance
Several Sterling Bank account owners have seldom asked the question on the code to check their Sterling Bank account Balance, and the answer lies here.
- Dial *822#
- You will receive an on-screen prompt from which you can choose one option out of the several ones projected before you. Click the ‘6’ icon for ‘Account Balance’.
- Type in the last four digits imprinted in the front of your master card. You could also enter your sterling bank USSD online banking PIN to validate your request.
- Finish the procedures.
- You should receive a message containing your account balance in no time.
Note: To access this service, a minimal fee will be deducted from your account. This fee in Sterling Bank is referred to as the Service fee, and it is about 10.05 naira. So, every single time you check your balance, a service fee of ten naira would be removed from your major account.
See Also: How to Check Sterling Bank Account Number With Phone for Free
Sterling bank account balance code
The Sterling Bank account balance code is one that will fetch you the details of your account in less than a minute. It is quick, and effective. To check in a way that is different from the one that was discussed above, follow the procedures below;
- Dial *822*6#.
- Type in the PIN for your mobile transfer services. Note that this PIN is different from the one that you use to withdraw at the ATM stand. You could also type in the last four digits on your Master card.
- You are done.
Either way you do it, you would get details as regards your bank account balance in no time. This code to check account balance on sterling bank does not need credit or data from your carrier services, and will cost you about 10 naira, so it’s all good.
See Also: Code for Sterling Bank Transfer: *822# Made Easy
That’s the ussd code to check your account balance on sterling bank, no need of going to the bank or ATM just to check your account balance, with procedures mentioned in this post you can always check and know your sterling bank account balance anywhere, anytime.