Are you an MTN subscriber in Nigeria, and you’ve heard about MTN TruTalk? Perhaps you’re wondering if it offers any bonuses, especially when it comes to airtime and data. In this blog post, we’re going to walk you through MTN TruTalk to help you understand what it’s all about and whether it offers bonuses or not.
Firstly, what is MTN TruTalk? It’s a prepaid tariff plan from MTN designed to offer you affordable call rates and bonuses. The plan is all about making sure you get good returns for your money.
Here are some key features of MTN TruTalk
- Flat Rate: With MTN TruTalk, you get to make calls at a flat rate of 14kobo/second. This means the call rates are the same, no matter the network you’re calling after paying a specific daily access fee of N10.
- Call Bonus: One of the advantages of MTN True Talk is the bonus airtime you receive after spending a specific amount on airtime recharge in a week. This bonus airtime can be very useful.
- Data Bonus: MTN TruTalk also offers data bonuses. This can be useful if you’re a user who loves to browse the internet, chat, and stay connected.
- Other Services: On MTN TruTalk, you have access to all other MTN products and services.
Does MTN Tru Talk Give Bonus?
Yes, it does! MTN True Talk offers bonuses to its subscribers. Here’s how these bonuses work:
MTN Tru Talk provides you with an airtime bonus. To be eligible for this bonus, you need to spend a specific amount on calls within a week. The bonus is typically 50% of the amount you spend on airtime recharge done through eligible virtual recharge channels such as paper airtime, MTN on Demand, Virtual Top Up, Bank apps, and MyMTN App to mention a few.
This bonus will be shared 30% for airtime bonus which can be used for making calls and sending text messages to all networks in Nigeria and the other 20% for data ( explained below).
MTN Tru Talk also offers data bonuses. The data bonus is usually given based on the amount spent on airtime recharge done through eligible virtual recharge channels.
Once you qualify for the data bonus, you’ll receive 20% of the bonus for data that you can use for browsing, streaming, or any other online activities.
How to Migrate to MTN TruTalk
There are several ways to migrate to MTN TruTalk, follow through any of these steps below:
- Go to your message and Text TT to 312
Using USSD Code
- Dial *400# or dial *123*2*6#
- After dialing and following the prompts, you’ll receive a message confirming the migration.
Using The MTN App
- Open the myMTN App if you have it or download it if you don’t.
- Login or register (for first-timers), on the top right corner of the home page, you will find the display of your current plan under the notification bell.
- Click on it, then on the next page, click on change plan.
- A list of available tariff plans will be displayed, choose MTN TruTalk.
The MTN Web Page
- Visit the MTN official web page https://www.mtn.ng/
- Enter your phone number and click proceed
- Click send OTP on the next page, then enter the OTP and select Proceed
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the page
- Then select My Plan, after that select Other Plans
- Then select MTN TruTalk
MTN TruTalk is a great tariff plan if you’re looking for affordable call rates, and bonuses. Not only does it offer airtime bonuses, but it also provides data bonuses.
If you’re a frequent caller and data user, MTN TruTalk can be an excellent choice for you. It’s all about getting more for what you spend and staying connected without spending much. So, if you’re an MTN subscriber, consider giving MTN True Talk a try and enjoy the benefits it offers.