Eating bitter Kola on empty stomach
Eating bitter kola on an empty stomach has been recorded to solve several issues like hepatitis, and other viral infections. It has also been recorded to cure diabetes and contains other antioxidative properties that help to protect the body from free radicals. Bitter kola also is a rich source of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, B1, B2, 3, C, E, fiber, calcium, potassium, iron, etc.
Also, if you eat bitter kola on an empty stomach, it can work as a purgative, antimicrobe, and a cure for throat infections, diarrhea, bronchitis, and so on. Bitter kola also contains chemical constituents that aid the breakdown of glycogen in the liver. The constituents also ensure that man lives a long life.
Effects of eating bitter kola on empty stomach
Bitter kola mostly has good effects on the body when eaten on an empty stomach. It contains constituents like theobromine that help the kidneys function better. Their bitterness also helps to keep the osmotic pressure in the body at a healthy percentage. The ones that are not useful are then flushed out of the body via urine. Bitter kola can also help to cure issues related to cold and cough.
However, the effects of eating bitter kola on an empty stomach can also be very bad. It could cause several heart conditions and issues due to the caffeine present in it. The caffeine also prevents the rate at which blood clots in the body. Other side effects include insomnia, nausea, a very rapid heartbeat, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. So, if you notice any of these things after eating the bitter kola, or any other kind of allergy, you should immediately stop the consumption, and then, visit your doctor.
Benefits of eating bitter kola on empty stomach
Bitter kola is a nut that has several benefits that it plays to the human body when eaten on an empty stomach. Here, we will list a few of the benefits of eating bitter kola on an empty stomach.
- Helps to influence the action of the respiratory system, and to also act as an anti-infection agent.
- It helps to solve issues related to depression, fatigue, and migraine.
- It is used as a stimulant, astringent, and decongestant in the art of cosmetics.
- It has antioxidative properties that help to protect the body from free radicals.
- It has lipolytic and inflammatory properties.
- It also helps to improve sexual potency if chewed some minutes before sexual intercourse.
- It also makes sure of sexual fertility, and also increases the sperm count.
- It helps to cure osteoarthritis—a degenerative joint disease that causes stiffness and pain in the joint.
- It helps to fight against the sexually transmitted infections (STI’s) like HIV/AIDS, syphilis, and gonorrhea. This particular function is because they have antibacterial properties and constituents that help with detoxification.
- Bitter kola has the ability to get rid of bacterial strains like staphylococcus aureus because of his antibacterial properties.
- Improves the activity of the pulmonary system, and to also treat conditions like chest colds.
- When you chew on bitter kola, you can be sure that the tissues in your lungs would be strengthened.
- It is an anti-malarial agent, and so, helps to fight acute fever. Kola nuts have a chemical constituent known as kola viron that helps to treat malaria.
- It reduces the pressure of the eye, and so, consequently, helps to fight against glaucoma.
- It helps the body in losing weights by suppressing the urge to eat. Your urge to drink water too is also increased. So, kola nut is good for those that wish to grow slim.
- It provides relief from constipation and other issues that occur with the digestive tract. So, it helps to prevent bloating, and issues with the bowel.
- It helps to tone down the effect of cancer by reducing the growth rate of the cancerous tissues. This particular feature is because it has a chemical constituent known as phytoestrogens. It also contains non-steroids that have the ability to stop the growth of prostate cancer cells in the body.
- It helps the brain to be even more alert than usual, since it contains caffeine in the appropriate doses. It is good for the central nervous system too.
The medical/health information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals.