FCMB Online Business Version Login Portal – How to login + Open account
FCMB online business version
For those wondering what the FCMB online business version is all about, keep to this article. In this article you’re also going to know about the FCMB online business account opening and the FCMB online business version login. This article will guide you on how you can open an online FCMB business account and how you can login to your FCMB business account.
FCMB is one of the big banks in Nigeria that offer services like business banking, investment services, and retail bank services to corporations—big, small, medium-sized enterprises.
With the online business, small organizations like the Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) get to manage their accounts via a device with connection to the internet. Neither time nor location brings a restriction to this service.
Having an FCMB online business account exposes you to some very great offers which include the following;
A debit card for the registered business
This card will always get you the required funds at any ATM stand or POS machine. You could also use the card when you need to make local payments. In case you want specific members of your staff to also have the card, you could apply for supplementary cards.
Quick access of finances
You get to monitor and coordinate the activities that are run via the account anytime and anywhere! You also get to make your transactions at any time of the day without facing any stress at all.
With the FCMB online business version, you get to make loans as long as it’s approved by the bank! Also, in case your business has a shortage of funds, you could also make an overdraft. However, you must first ensure that your business’ account meets the requirements for this service.
The amount of money that is required to be in your account when opening it can be as little as N25,000! This feature is something you wouldn’t easily get in other banks.
Once your account is up and running, the minimum amount of money that must be left in your account must not be less than N5000
Maintenance fee for zero account
You also get a very dynamic pricing system based on the rate of turnover of debit. When you are turning over a sum of money in the range of N0 and N875,000, you won’t have to pay the monthly required fee. However, for sums of money greater than N875,000, you would have to pay very minimal monthly fees.
You could also choose to open a personal business account. The difference between this account and the corporate business account lies in the fact that you won’t have to pay for the maintenance of your account. Rather, you’d be required to pay a fixed commission per month. Individuals that own small accounts can comfortably run this kind of business account.
FCMB online business account opening
Moving on to the details regarding FCMB online business account opening, we’ll study the different requirements;
- Registration certificate of your business
- Bank Verification Number
- Identification bank
- Scanned signature
- Passport Photograph
- Tax Identification number
It is either you upload the above listed documents on the bank’s website or submit them physically at a bank branch close to you. If your company is a limited liability company, the following documents would be requested;
- A scanned copy of the document obtained at incorporation of the business
- A certified copy of the C.A.C2-3
- Board resolution
For non-limited companies like ventures, you’d be required to present the following documents;
- The business’ registration certificate
- An instruction to the bank for the opening of an account
For associations and cooperatives, you would be requested to present the following;
- Document showing the rules and regulations of such association
- Minutes of the meeting where the opening of the bank account was proposed.
- A scanned copy of the registration document—stands in cases where the association is registered with CAC.
Once you have all these documents ready, you can then proceed to filling the FCMB online business form. The following details would be requested;
- The category of your business—Limited liability company, non-limited company, or associations and cooperatives
- The date of registration
- The CAC registration number
- The Tax identification number
- The name of the company or business
- The address of the business
- The state where the business is located
- The city or town that the business is located in
- Phone number
- Email address
- Ownership structure (What this entails is whether the shareholders have equal or major power. You would also be requested to state if the MD/CEO is male or female.)
- Details of the Director of the company or business
- The account signatory details
- Additional details.
There would also be places where you can upload the scanned copies of the documents requested of you. Then, you would be asked to choose the bank branch you prefer to work with. For ease, choose the FCMB branch proximal to you.
Once you are done filling in the details, ensure that you check them carefully again. Read through the bank’s terms and conditions, and if you are fine with them, you can proceed. Also, you would be required to input referral codes in case you have one. You can then submit your application.
FCMB online business version login
For the FCMB business version login, follow the details below;
– Head over to the FCMB online business version website login portal.
– Type in your login details within the required boxes that appear on the portal. Usually, you would be asked to present the username for your bank, as well as the password with which you used to open the account.
– In case you forget your password, click the Reset your Password’ icon at the top of the page.
– In case you have an issue logging in to your account, click the icon that says ‘Troubleshoot.’ Follow the same technique in a case where you also cannot reach the portal.