For many people, the fried chicken sandwich recipe without buttermilk has proven to be one of the most nutritious diets ever! Here, we will be looking at the various peculiarities as regards this recipe and how we can work with it! The first thing that you need to know before we proceed is that the chicken used should be fleshy, fatty and boneless. It should also be devoid of the chicken’s skin.
– Heat up your oven beforehand to a temperature of about 350-degree Fahrenheit.
– Now, in a glass bowl, add half a cup of flour. In another glass bowl, break in an egg and then, whisk. In yet another bowl, add one cup of flour.
– Add the dressing into another glass bowl.
– Cut the chicken breast into different slices.
– Dip the chicken slices into each of the glass bowls carefully. Start by dipping it into the first glass bowl (the one containing half a cup of flour). Then, dip it into the glass bowl containing the beaten eggs. Lastly, dip the breast into the ranch dressing.
– Once the breasts are well coated, set them on a rack. The rack should be placed just atop a baking sheet.
– Now, in a cooking pan, add a generous amount of oil.
– Allow the oil to heat up by placing it over fire of medium heat.
– Add in two slices of the coated chicken breast to the pan.
– Turn the chicken over after one side has turned light brown.
– Allow the chicken slices to turn a very light shade of brown before taking them out of the oil.
– Place the fried chicken back on the wire rack so that it cools off.
– Fry the rest of the coated chicken slices.
– Now, bake the fried chicken slices in the oven (it should have been preheated as stated in the first step). The baking period should be for about nine to ten minutes.
– In another bowl, mix mayonnaise and any sauce of your desire.
– Spread the mix on your rolls.
– Add slices of pickles to each roll
– Now, place one of the chicken slices on each of the sandwiches.
Fried chicken sandwich recipe without buttermilk and cornstarch
In this section, we will be looking at how you can work with the fried chicken sandwich recipe without buttermilk and cornstarch. Follow all of the steps below to get started. To make this recipe, we would be making use of chicken thighs.
– The chicken thigh usually comes out as a big round mass. So, to ensure that the meat cooks evenly, you must first ensure that you give it a good beating. This beating flattens out the meat into a workable pulp. It also helps the meat to become even softer. The softer the meat used, the more delicious your chicken sandwich will turn out to be!
– Mix your milk and vinegar in a small glass bowl. Then, leave the mix for about ten minutes so that it froths.
– Dip the chicken into the mix of milk and vinegar. Leave the chicken in the mix for about thirty minutes. This process will get the chicken fully marinated.
– Get the chicken out of the marinade and then, dip it right into a heap of flour. Ensure that you do not drain off the excess marinade from your chicken! The excess marinade coating will mix with cause more buttons of flour to stick to your chicken. Imagine the crunchiness that would be added to your chicken as a result!
Tips to employ when coating your chicken
– Ensure that you coat the marinated chicken thighs one by one in the flour puddle.
– Never work in all of the chicken thighs into the flour at once!
– Use your hands to fully coat the marinated chicken thighs with flour
– Add spices to the flour (e.g. nutmeg) before you coat the chicken with it.
The next step involves you frying your chicken!
The best method you can employ to get your chicken fried is the deep-frying method. The method involves you frying with a generous supply of oil. The chicken thighs must be immersed deeply into the oil. The following tips will ensure that you get the best deep-fried chicken.
– Use vegetable or sunflower oil to fry your chicken. Other oils like olive oil are not good for deep-frying.
– Ensure that you do not fry all of the chicken at once. Never crowd the sauce pan with chicken. You could fry one of the thighs at a time to get the best results.
– Ensure that you adjust the heat of your cooker as you fry. If you wish to get the temperature of the oil lowered quickly, all you need to do is add in more of the oil.
After frying your chicken, you can then proceed to make the sandwich
There are different kind of fillings that can be used to make your fried chicken sandwich, and they include the following;
Press the buns against the inner surface of a very hot and dry pan to get them toasted.
You can mix the mayo with honey and pickle juice. Together, they make the greatest sauce possible.
Your lettuce must be shredded into medium sizes. Never shred them into thin slices!
Tip: Never use all of these fillings at once! Just pick out two or three that you feel will bless your taste buds.