How to Check JAMB Result with Registration number with Phone
JAMB result checker portal login
The JAMB result checker portal plays out to be very important after the examinations have been conducted. Here, we will be looking at the details tied to the JAMB result checker portal login. All you need for this step is your JAMB registration number, which is a code of letters and digits. In case you do not know what your registration number is, you could check your examination slip or the print-out that you received on registering for the JAMB examination, below, we will be looking at the procedures you should take when checking your result with your registration number.
– Using any internet browser of your choice, type https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
The link leads you to the JAMB result checker portal login.
– You would be required to provide your JAMB registration number within a column.
– Click the ‘Result Slip Printing’ icon.
– You would then see the breakdown of your scores in the four papers you sat for. There would also be a record of your aggregate score below the breakdown scores.
Asides the use of your registration number for the JAMB result checker portal login, you could also use the JAMB site. Below are the steps that regulate that route;
– To login to your portal, you’d have to use this link—https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ResultChecker/
– The login details that would be requested of you would be your registered email address. You would also be requested to give the password. In case you do not remember the password details, you could just click the ‘Forgot Password’ icon. JAMB would instantly send the details to your email.
– Click the ‘Login’ icon to see your results.
The JAMB result checker portal login is a route for checking your results and would only function when you have a stable data connection. In a case where you do not want to go through such means, you could also check by sending a message to 55019.
However, you must ensure that you have about N50 as credit for whatever server or network you dial with. All you are to do is send RESULT to 55019, and then, wait for some minutes for a response.
JAMB Printout – How to Reprint Original JAMB Result Slip
How to Check and Print Your JAMB Admission Letter
How to check JAMB result with registration number
Here, we will be considering how you can check your JAMB result with your registration number. The steps below describe the various steps that you can take in order to check your result.
– Head over to JAMB’s website —www.jamb.gov.ng
– You would be required to provide your JAMB registration number.
– Click the ‘Result Slip Printing’ icon on your page.
– You would then see your result on the page.
The result slip usually has a list of all the scores you had in the respective courses, and then, the aggregate score. The original result slip also contains details of the course and institution of study.
When checking your result via any of the routes discussed in this outline, you need not pay any money! The only route that involves charges is the one that involves you messaging 55019. If you are using your registration number, you don’t have to worry about charges!
Also, another thing you might want to note is that JAMB usually would release the results in batches. Not everyone writes their examination at the same time. As a result, the time at which the results are released differ.
If after running through the procedures described here, you see this—You Do Not Have Any Result Yet—all you have to do is exercise a little bit of patience. You can then check another time when the result of your batch is ready.
How to Check Your Name on JAMB Admission List
How to Login to JAMB Portal Using Registration Number
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
JAMB Email Login – How to Login to JAMB Portal With Email