Code to link nin to airtel
How to link NIN to the Airtel line is the question that you are craving to get an answer to as you click the link to read this article. Ensure you read this article to the very end as we will be revealing to you how to link your Airtel sim with NIN.
The Nigerian National Identification Number (NIN) can be described as a unique number issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). It’s expected of you as a Nigerian that you are enrolled and you are issued the NIN forall-round identification, for example, the linking of your NIN to your Airtel mobile number and other network providers.
In recent times and perhaps within the nearest future, this number is to be linked with every individual activity including banking transactions. Stay tuned for three (3) different means that you can use to link your Airtel Sim with your NIN.
In this article, we have outlined practical ways involved in linking your NIN to your Airtel line in particular via the USSD code or through other online platforms and by visiting the Airtel office closest to your doorstep.
How to link NIN to airtel line
It is worthy of note that Airtel is perhaps the first and foremost telecommunication company to come up with the idea of using USSD code to link NIN to airtel sim. If you want to link your Airtel Sim with NIN, all you just have to do is to choose any one of the methods explained below:
USSD Code to link your airtel line to NIN
This method can be said to be a golden method because it allows you to use USSD code to link NIN to your Airtel line without the need to have an internet-enabled phone or the need to waste your data unnecessarily.
- Just Dial *121*1# from the Airtel SIM card that you want to link to NIN.
- From the next popup, press 1 and then click the OK or Send button.
- After which you should enter your NIN which is the 11-digit number issued to you by NIN.
(Note that the name on the NIN must be the same as the name that you used to register the airtel phone number).
After entering your NIN and hitting the submit button, you should patiently wait for a message from the Airtel Network provider confirming your submission. But in case you get an error message, just exercise patience for some time, after which you should try again.
Airtel online NIN registration portal
- Getting your NIN linked to your Airtel line is just as simple as using your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, etc. All you just need to do is to open any browser of your choice and navigate to the URL https://airtel.com.ng/nin and fill in all the required details. Finally, you should submit the form and your Airtel sim will be linked to your NIN within a very short period.
Visit the nearest airtel office to you
- The last method that we will use to answer your question of how to link NIN to the Airtel line is that you should visit the Airtel customer care center that is nearest to you. Probably you are not sure of the Airtel customer care center that is close to you, just go to https://google.com and search for “Airtel Customer Care Center Near Me” (ensure you put the location icon of your smartphone on before searching this inquiry).
How do I link my airtel line to NIN?
To link your airtel line to your NIN using code just dial *121*1# from the Airtel SIM card that you want to link to NIN, from the next popup, press 1 and then click the OK or Send button, then enter your 11-digit NIN which is the number issued to you by NIN.
The above methods can be successfully used to link your airtel sim to NIN, ensure to link your NIN to your airtel line and your other sim cards to avoid disconnection. Hope this post was helpful to you, do well to share it to your family and friends using the share buttons on this post, your comments will also be appreciated.