1. Wash and cut your chicken into sizable bit chunks and put them into a medium size mixing bowl.
2. Season the chicken chunks with a seasoning cube, chili pepper soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic and some salt. Stir until chicken is mixed properly with the seasoning.
3. Ensure the seasoned chicken is marinated 24 – 48 hours before the next step.
4. After marinating your seasoned chicken, take out a different bowl and add 3 tablespoons of corn flour (to give your chicken that crispy exterior), break and pour in 3 raw eggs (for binding and holding the ingredients together) stir to combine both.
5. Now pour in that your marinated chicken into that bowl of corn flour and raw egg mixture. Give it a very good stir so as to combine everything together.
Tip: While doing that pour some vegetable oil in pot or pan and place on a medium heat (This will be used for frying the chicken)
6. After few minutes of heating the oil, gently add your chicken chunks into the heated oil one after the other and fry until they turn to golden brown.
Repeat this until all the chicken chunks are fried, put them in a flat plate.
7. Next take another mixing bowl and add 3 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of hot chili (habanero) sauce, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 clove of grounded/blended garlic and some salt. Stir and ensure everything is properly mixed.
8. After mixing everything, take a frying pan/wok, pour some vegetable oil in it and heat it up on a medium heat.
Pour in some chopped onion into the oil and fry for about 30 seconds, then add your chopped red and green bell pepper.
Fry all of them for about 2 minutes and stir occasionally while frying to avoid burning.
9. Now pour in that your sauce (step 7) into the frying pan/wok on heat and your fried chicken, stir gently and ensure the chicken is properly coated with the sauce and ingredient in the frying pan/wok.
Your chicken sauce with corn flour is ready to serve! enjoy!