How to Remove Dark Spots on Face Overnight – 10 Fast Home Remedies
How to remove dark spots on face overnight home remedies
Dark spots make the skin look very rough and less shiny. They are usually caused by scars from acne, pimples, and other issues like sun burns. Pimples are classified as inflammations. After the inflamed skin heals, new cells are warded off to the region, and they come out to be darker that the rest of the skin probably because they contain too much melanin. Melanin is a pigment that is responsible for the coloration of the skin.
Here, we want to see how to remove dark spots on face overnight using home remedies and how you can also remove dark spots that are caused by pimples;
Aloe Vera is an effective food item that can be used in healing the dark spots on your skin. It works by stabilizing the levels of melanin in the skin cells. To work with Aloe Vera, follow the procedures below;
- Cut out a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant
- Scrape off the soft upper surface of the leave to expose the gel underneath.
- Run that jelly thing you see across your face.
In case you cannot lay your hands on the plant, you could check out for Aloe Vera gels sold in the market.
This is a natural exfoliating agent that is used to prevent ageing. It is also good for softening dry skin. To use this, follow the procedures listed out below;
- Mash ridges of soft papaya within a bowl.
- Wash your skin to get rid of dust and the other oils.
- Run the mashed papaya across your face so that a mask is formed.
- Ensure that you move your fingers in circular motions while applying the mash mask.
- Wait for the mask to dry against your face.
- After, you can peel or rinse off the mask with water.
- Pat your skin with a towel to get rid of the water.
This particular item is very good for healing the skin of dark spots overnight. It works as a scrub, and can be used for any kind of skincare. To work with it, follow the procedures below;
- In a bowl, add about two spoons of turmeric.
- Add a tablespoon of honey.
- Add a couple drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mask to your face.
- Leave the mask on for about fifteen minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water, and you’d be surprised at how the scars on your face would have seriously reduced in size.
If you are a kind of person with a very sensitive skin, you could choose not to add the lemon juice to the mix. Instead, you could add sugar, as it works as an exfoliating agent too.
This particular item is used to get rid of the dark spots that occur as a result of you exposing your skin to too much sun. Tomatoes are great sun screening, as they contain lycopene. To work tomatoes on your face, follow the procedures below;
- Make a pulp of tomato and then, apply the pulp to your skin.
- Run the pulp all over your face with your fingers moving in circles.
- Lightly rinse your face shortly after, and then, pat your skin dry.
There is a constituent in red onions that help to lighten scars and then, get rid of dried skin. To use this, just get the dried pieces of the red onion and grind them into pulp, while adding bits of water as you reduce them into a workable pulp. After that, apply the pulp to your face for the needed effect.
These are how you can remove dark spots on your face overnight with home remedies. Apart from these ones, you could work with the following items below;
See Also: How to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Permanently at Home Naturally
How to remove dark spots on face overnight
To get this, you’d need to source for food items and other sources of Vitamin C. For example, lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C works effectively in reducing the level of pigmentation as regards melanin formation.
Apple cider vinegar
This item contains vinegar which works excellently in reducing skin pigmentation. To work with it, follow the procedures listed out below;
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl. Ensure that you do the mixing in equal proportions.
- Apply the mix to the dark patches on your face, and then, leave it on for about three minutes.
- Rinse the paste off with lukewarm water.
- You can do this about two times a day to get the desire that you need.
Green tea extract
Green tea has been shown to help in lightening the skin. To use the green tea extract, work with the following procedures;
- Boil some water in a can
- Pour the boiled water into a bowl
- Dip the green tea bag into the water and leave it in for about three minutes. You could check the pack of the green tea to know the maximum time the immersion can go on for.
- Pull out the tea bag from the water, and then, leave it to cool. You wouldn’t want to burn your skin from the heat.
- Now, run the cooled tea bag across the dark spots in your face.
- You can do this about two times a day until you get the desired result.
Black tea water
This water is great for getting rid of issues related to hyper pigmentation. To solve the issue, follow the steps below;
- Add a tablespoon of black tea leaves to a cup of boiling water.
- Leave the leaves in the water for about five minutes.
- To get the leaves out of the water, run the water through a sieve.
- Dip one end of a cotton ball into water and then, dab it against the pigmented spots on your face about twice a day.
You can repeat this process about twice a day to get the desired results.
The extracts from licorice have been shown to help lighten the skin and to deal with issues related to hyper pigmentation. Hyper pigmentation is usually caused by issues relating to too much exposure of the skin to sun rays. In case you cannot lay your hands on licorice, you could opt for the ones that are sold off the counter in markets. For those kinds, use the licorice according to the instructions on the pack.
See Also: How to Remove Sun Tan from Face Overnight for Dry Skin at Home
How to remove dark spots caused by pimples overnight
On how to remove dark spots caused by pimples overnight, you could start with milk. Buttermilk and sour milk have both been proven to contain ingredients that help in lightening the skin tone. They have also been very efficient in reducing the pigment of the skin cells. The major active ingredient in milk that is responsible for the reduction in pigmentation is lactic acid. To use milk, follow the procedures outlined below;
- Immerse a part of a cotton ball in milk.
- Run the immersed end over the darkened skin about two times a day.
- Continue to apply the milk to your skin until you get the required results.
- You could also work with other items like red lentils, orchid extracts, tomato paste, and so on.
See Also: How to Get Rid of a Tan on Brown Skin Naturally & Quickly: face, hand, leg