How to Transfer Money from UBA Without ATM Card +Cardless Withdrawal
UBA cardless transfer
In this post you are going to see how you can transfer money from your UBA account without ATM card and how you can withdraw money from ATM without using your debit card.
To Transfer money from a UBA bank account without an ATM card is commonly known as a cardless transaction. It is just as easy and convenient as a transfer made by someone that owns an ATM card. You could do this at an ATM stand or on your mobile device. Your choice depends on whichever is convenient for you at that time.
With this feature, you will still be graced with the opportunity of transferring money to other bank accounts, paying your subscription bills, and paying electricity bills! So, the question, ‘how to transfer money from UBA without an ATM card’ is answered here. Just ensure to follow the procedures listed below:
See Also: Code to Check My UBA Account Balance With My Phone Instantly
How to create UBA transfer pin without ATM card
Before you can be able to transfer money from UBA without atm card you must first create a transfer pin, this pin will enable do transfers from your UBA account to another bank account. If you don’t have a UBA debit card and yet, you want to make these efficient and clean transfers, you can follow these steps:
- Dial *919*0#.
- Tap the ‘Number 1’ icon which represents the ‘Sign Up’ feature.
- Sign up for the ‘Account with Pin’ feature.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. Ensure that you do all of these things with the number with which you used to register your bank account.
- Type in the pin you want to use for transferring money.
- You can now start with any transfer transaction!
See Also: Code to Check UBA Account Number With Your Phone for Free
UBA transfer code without ATM card
The code to transfer money from your UBA account to another UBA account without ATM card is *913*3*account number#. To transfer to other banks dial; *913*4*account number#. Then enter your UBA transfer pin and press send.
That’s how to use your phone to transfer money from your UBA account without using ATM card. Before you go, do you know that you can withdraw money from ATM without using your ATM card? yeah it’s very much possible, it’s called the UBA cardless withdrawal. See below on how you can do it.
See Also: Code to Transfer Money from UBA With Your Phone – Made Easy
UBA cardless withdrawal code
This step is only easy after you must have gotten your transfer pin with the aforementioned steps above. Once you have got your transfer pin, you can go on to withdraw money from UBA without ATM, see how to do that below:
- First, you need to get a code for a UBA cardless withdrawal.
- Dial *919*30*amount# on your mobile phone. The SIM number you use for these steps must be that which you used to register your bank.
- Type in your transfer pin.
- Choose the account that you want the money to be deducted from. This is one thing you might need to do if you have more than one UBA account.
- Fetch a pin that unlocks your account once for your transaction to be verified. After this transaction, the pin becomes useless.
- You will receive a fourteen-digit code via SMS.
- Enter in that code to follow through with the UBA transfer code without ATM card.
To generate this UBA withdrawal code without ATM card using the UBA mobile banking App on your phone, follow the procedures below:
- For this process, you have to generate a code first.
- Log in to the application on your mobile device with your phone number and password. You could also use your Face ID or fingerprint to log in. Besides, any mobile device, Android, iPhone, or Microsoft works for these steps.
- Tap the ‘Cardless Withdrawal’ feature.
- Enter in the amount you want to withdraw.
- Make a one-time PIN for the transaction to get verified by the bank.
- Type in your PIN for your mobile app. This PIN is the one registered with your *919# mobile banking.
- You will receive a fourteen-digit withdrawal code.
- Enter in that code.
For more detailed illustration, watch this short video below
See Also: UBA Airtime Recharge Code: How to Buy Airtime from UBA Account
How can I activate my UBA transfer code without ATM card?
To activate or create your UBA transfer pin code without ATM or debit card Dial *919*0#, Select the ‘Number 1’ icon, Sign up for the ‘Account with Pin’ feature and follow the on-screen prompts to get your UBA transfer ussd code.
That’s how to transfer and withdraw money from your UBA account without using ATM card, you don’t need to worry about forgetting your ATM card or bother carrying it around wherever you go. With UBA cardless withdrawal you can always withdraw money without your debit card. If this post was helpful to you, share it to your family and friends using the share buttons on this post.
Good morning.. please I tried creating my transfer pin using the step you gave but it got to a stage where it was asking for the last four digits on my debit card which I do not have
I want to active my acctount but I lost my card
Good morning please I don’t have ATM card yet, I want to transfer money to my ACCESS BANK but I’m asked to put in my last 4 digit card number…… Please what do I do? I don’t have card
Please check this guide on How to Generate UBA Token for Transfer Without ATM card
Good Morning, I tried to transfer without an ATM, I was ask to enter the last 4 digit on my ATM which I don’t have. Please what’s the next thing to do now,
Please treat as urgent.
You’ll have to make use of the UBA Secure Pass to generate a token to make transfers without your ATM. Please refer to this article on how to do that – How to Generate UBA Token for Transfer