Why am I not qualified for FCMB fast cash?
To be qualified for the FCMB fast cash offer, you have to ensure that you have a functional FCMB bank account. Without that, you can’t have access to the feature.
Opening an account with FCMB has now been made easy as you can run through all of the processes online. All you need is a scanned copy of both your passport photograph and your signature.
Ensure that the photograph is clear and taken against a neutral background.
Other requirements include the following;
- A grant by the bank to allow your access to the Fast Cash feature. Note that FCMB has certain views it considers before it grants anyone access to this feature. If you are qualified, you’d be notified. If not, you won’t be allowed to take loans through this feature.
- The loan is usually available to those who need to solve an urgent need. That is why the major people that enjoy this feature are those entitled to salaries every month.
For more details on the fast cash offer, you can check the following;
- You can get a loan up to two hundred thousand naira (N200,000).
- You do not need any collateral as a requirement for the fast cash feature.
- No paperwork is needed for this feature. So, you don’t have to worry about visiting the bank. By dialing the *329*11# code on your device, you can get started!
- You can also get started via the FCMB mobile application.
- As long as you are qualified, you can apply for this loan as many times as possible.
- You can stretch the repayment period for as long as three months.
- The interest rate for this loan is 3.5% and will be added to the principal loan every month.
- This feature is available to every employee of the Federal Government except those in the Military and Para-Military.
- On successful application for the loan, the money is transferred right into your salary account. It is from this account that deductions would also be made, i.e., deductions for repayment of the money loaned.
All of the above are all you need to know about the Fast Cash feature. Let’s now see how you can go about it.
- Dial *329#. Ensure that you make use of the SIM that you used for the registration of your FCMB bank account.
- Enter 1 in response to the given prompts.
- Type in your National Identity Number (NIN)
- You’ll be prompted to create a password for this purpose. The password should be a 4-digit PIN.
- Click the Accept icon.
- Dial *329*11# to finish the procedure. Note that you will be required to provide responses to certain fields.
How do I qualify for FCMB fast cash loan?
To qualify for the FCMB fast cash loan, the first step is the opening of an FCMB account. Only customers of the bank are allowed access to loans. Let’s see the steps that can guide your account opening;
- Dial *329# with your mobile device.
- You will be prompted to provide responses to certain fields.
- On successfully filling of the details, you will be notified of your account details.
Note that the processes above do not require documents, internet connection, or physical attendance at any of the FCMB branches—a super fast and easy method!
And usually, your account number is your telephone number without the first zero. You can try this from any location in Nigeria.
After opening the bank account, you also have to run a number of transactions via the account. That way, the bank can ascertain your credibility. Qualification for the FCMB fast cash loan is determined by the bank.
When you are eligible for it, you’d be notified. And usually after that, there’s no limit to how much you can get loaned.