As we all know it’s important to know how to check our data balance on any network as it helps you keep track of it so as not to get stranded in the middle of transactions, an important conversation and so on. So today we are going to know how to check your SME data balance on Airtel.
SME stands for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, which are businesses that are neither too big nor too small. Now, SME data is a type of data plan specifically designed for these type of businesses. It’s all about helping small and medium-sized enterprises stay connected, productive, and cost-effective.
How to Check SME Data Balance on Airtel
There are a few ways to check your SME data balance or your balance on the bundle you purchased, some of these methods are:
- Using USSD Code:
- Open your phone dialer and dial *323*4# on with your airtel sim.
- You will receive a message with information about your remaining data balance.
- Using the My Airtel App:
- Download and install the My Airtel App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you haven’t already.
- Open the app and log in to your Airtel phone number.
- On the app’s home screen, you should see your data balance and other account details.
- Sending an SMS:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Compose a new message.
- Type “Status” (without quotes) and send it to 312.
- You will receive an SMS with your remaining data balance.
- Calling Customer Care:
- Dial 121 from your Airtel mobile number.
- Follow the voice prompts to inquire about your data balance. Typically, there will be an option to check your data balance.
These are how to check SME data balance on Airtel. if you have any questions regarding any of these methods above please leave a comment and we’d be glad to help.
Benefits of SME data plan
With SME data, businesses can:
- Stay Connected
Whether it’s communicating with clients, suppliers, or your team, staying connected is a must for SMEs. SME data plans make sure you can make calls, send messages, and, most importantly, access the internet to answer emails, check orders, or post on your social media pages.
- Be Productive
Time is money, right? SME data ensures that you can work efficiently. From managing your business to completing your daily task, it helps to boost your productivity.
- Save Costs
Let’s face it; businesses are always looking for ways to cut costs. SME data plans are designed with that in mind. They offer cheap and affordable data packages, so you can keep more money in your business.