Code to Check My UBA Account Balance With My Phone Instantly 2023
UBA account balance code
Here, we will be focusing on how to use code to check your UBA account balance. This technique works on any kind of mobile device—iPhone, Android, etc. Also, you need not worry about your phone having a connection to the internet or not! As long as your mobile phone has network service and is not on airplane mode, you will be totally fine!
However, using a code to check my UBA account balance may require that a certain fee is deducted from your account. It’s usually a minimal fee of thirty naira (N30) though. So, if you need to check your account balance or monitor the transactions made on your account for any suspicious activity, you should read on.
See Also: Code to Check UBA Account Number With Your Phone for Free
How to check my UBA account balance
The question, ‘how to check my account balance’ has been one that has been asked by several people now. One thing that most people don’t know is the fact that they need not go to any ATM stand to check their account balances! You don’t even need to fill or sign any documents! You can get the answer you want on your mobile phone. The following are the requirements needed to follow through with the UBA USSD code to check account balance.
- A phone number that is registered with your bank account.
- A functional phone with good service.
- You need to have enabled the mobile banking feature on your device. To do this, all you need to do is dial this code—*919#. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to activate the phone number.
See Also: Code to Transfer Money from UBA With Your Phone – Made Easy
UBA USSD code to check account balance
The UBA USSD code to check account balance is this—*919*00#. Once you dial this code on your phone, follow the on-screen prompts to get the balance of your UBA account.
If you want a more thorough procedure, you could use these guidelines:
- Dial *919# to check your account balance.
- Tap the icon, ‘6’ which is for ‘Check Balance’
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
To use this UBA USSD code to check your account balance, you have to make sure that the phone number with which you dial is code is the one with which you used to register your bank account.
You can also check your UBA account balance online.
See Also: How to Transfer and Withdraw Money from UBA Without ATM Card
Follow these steps to check your UBA account balance online
- Log in to the online application on your mobile device. The mobile application is known as the UBA banking application for Android. After downloading the application, you might have to register your account on this application first though. However, for this technique, you will need to have access to internet services. Apart from this data requirement, there are no extra charges attached.
- Click the ‘Check Account Balance’ icon.
- You will instantly see an on-screen display of the statement of your UBA account.
One more answer to the question, ‘how to check my UBA account balance’ is this— Email! All you need to do is reach out to the bank via [email protected].
See Also: UBA Airtime Recharge Code: How to Buy Airtime from UBA Account
That’s how to check your uba account balance, you can use any of the methods above to know your account balance in uba using just your phone at your own comfort. If this post was helpful to you don’t forget to share it to your family and friends using the share buttons on this post, your comments will also be appreciated.
How to Unrestrict, Unblock and Reactivate My GTbank Account
How to Transfer & Withdraw Money from Ecobank Without ATM Card
How to Activate GTB Transfer Code & Transfer Money Without ATM Card
How to Unblock, Unrestrict and Reactivate My Zenith Bank Account
How to Pay Back GTB Quick Credit Loan in Nigeria
How to Get Loan from Zenith Bank Without Collateral
How to Change My Access Bank Phone Number
How to Upgrade My GTBank Account from Student Account