How to transfer money from uba bank
Money transfer has now been made easy with the advent of UBA USSD mobile transfer codes. The code to transfer money from UBA is entirely simple to work with and will fetch you the desired results in seconds! They are mostly used for transfer of money from one bank account to any other one in Nigeria. Let’s look at a few special things about this code.
- You do not need a connection to the internet for the codes to go through. So, whether you have data or not, the UBA bank USSD transfer code will get your money into the accounts you want it to go to.
- You can use the UBA code for transfer for sending money, just like the name of the service implies, purchase airtime on any of your local service providers—Glo, Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile. You could use the code to pay the fees of your children, pay DSTV subscriptions, and so on.
- With the UBA bank USSD transfer code, you have the opportunity of transferring heavy amounts of money—hundreds of thousands, millions, etc.—to other accounts without making a visit to the bank!
- The code works on every mobile device! So, whether you are using a iPhone or Android device, you are good to go.
How to create UBA transfer pin
You being able to work with the USSD transfer code starts with registering your phone number with the service. This way, your SIM number is tied to your account. The phone number you use here must be the one with which you used to register your bank account. If you have misplaced the SIM for that number, you might need to visit one of the UBA bank branches to get it changed.
- First, to enable the mobile transfer service, you’d need to dial this code—*919*0#.
- Sign Up, then follow the instructions displayed on your screen to get an ‘Account PIN’ for your transfers. This feature helps to prevent illegitimate transfers that you might not be aware of.
- You can now make all the transfers you want!
UBA Bank USSD Transfer Code to UBA & Other Banks
- To transfer money from your UBA account to another account under the umbrella of UBA, dial *913*3#
- After dialing the code, you can follow the next prompts on your screen. Mostly, you’d be asked to input the recipients account details. Ensure that you enter the accurate details to prevent the money from landing into another person’s account. You should also ensure that the name of the beneficiary tallies along with what is prompted on your screen.
- To send money to some other bank from your account, dial *919*4#. Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
If you are using the UBA bank USSD transfer code to transfer money that is more than twenty thousand naira (N20,000), you might be asked some intricate questions such as your ATM Pin.
UBA code for transfer
This UBA transfer code is faster as you can conclude two to three processes in one step. For example, to transfer N5,000 to this UBA account ( 2336568974) using this code—*919*3*recipient’s account number*amount# So, at the end, the UBA code for transfer looks like this—*919*3*2336568974*5000#. After inputting that, enter your transfer pin and then, finish your transaction.
That’s the code to transfer money from your UBA account to UBA or any other bank in Nigeria. It’s convenient, easy, safe and time saving. I hope this post was helpful to you, if it was, do well to share it to your family and friends using the share buttons on this post, your comments will also be highly appreciated.
How can I create or activate UBA transfer pin?
To activate or create your UBA transfer pin dial *919*0#, Sign Up, then follow the instructions displayed on your screen to get an ‘Account PIN’ for your transfers, enter your new UBA transfer pin and press send.
How do I transfer money from UBA to other bank?
To transfer or send money from your UBA account to another bank dial *919*4#, enter the recipient’s account number, select his/her bank, enter transfer amount, enter your transfer pin and press send or you can also use this format – *919*4*account number*amount#, enter your transfer pin and press send.