First bank customer complaint service
The First Bank customer complaint service cover all the features that allow for unsatisfied customers to lodge their complaints as regards the services offered by the bank.
This feature is more like customer service as you can from it get all the answers to your questions. You can also get technical issues sorted out. Here are some ways you can go about getting help;
- Get in touch with any of the First Bank agents. For this, you’d have to walk into a First Bank branch near you and then, lodge your complaint. Every bank has a section tagged Customer Service where you present all of your questions. Note that you’d be asked to fill a complaint form that helps the agent understand the nature of your complaint.
- In a case where you cannot meet an agent physically, you can visit the First Bank website via this link—http://complaints.firstbanknigeria.com.
- First Bank also has contact addresses that their customers can call when they have problems. They include these; 070034778266822—the 0700FIRSTCONTACT, 01-4485500, 07080625000, etc. You should ensure that you make your calls within the bank’s working hours for this feature to remain valid.
- You can also send your complaints via email using this address— [email protected].
- First Bank also has active social media accounts that you can engage when you have problems or complaints. The accounts are managed by people who are ready to take note of your complaints and then, offer useful solution. Below are the handles that you need;
- The last option for the First Bank customer complaint service involves you forwarding a letter to the bank. Most often, this option is followed through by organizations, companies, etc. that seek a formal approach in presenting their complaints.
The responses to these complaints, if presented virtually, i.e., via the internet, would be forwarded to you via the contact details that you present. And usually, the messages are forwarded via texts or mails.
First bank email address for complaints
Did you know that you do not have to walk into a physical branch of First Bank to get your complaints presented? With an email address, you are good to go! The First Bank email address for complaints is address— [email protected]. Ensure that you tag your mail with a title appropriate to your complaint. You could also attach to the mail documents that would make it easy for your complaint to be understood and reviewed.
First bank complaint line
The First Bank complaint lines include the following;
- 070034778266822—the 0700FIRSTCONTAC
The only times the contact lines do not go through are times out of the working hours. First Bank is usually active from around 8a.m to 4p.m. Make your calls during that timeframe.
How do I make a complaint to First Bank
Making a complaint to First Bank is easy. If you won’t be going to any of the physical bank branches, you can send a message via any of the social media handles listed above, send a mail, etc. The process is relatively quick as all you need to do is fill in a couple details in a complaint form. Check out the list below for the details;
- Your name
- Your contact details
- The nature of your relationship with the bank, i.e., whether or not you are a customer.
- The name of the product or service you are unsatisfied with.
- The major issue that you experienced with the said product
- The kind of correction you want to see effected
- Documents that back up whatever complaint you make to the Bank
After providing all of these details, go ahead to submit the document. Once there is a solution, you’d be immediately contacted via the details you presented.