Make Chicken Curry Sauce
Chicken sauce is a very healthy and nutritious dish and how to make chicken curry sauce is actually easy. With the different combination of colourful spices and vegetable, chicken sauce is an astonishing sight to behold and very tasty as well. You can also prepare chicken sauce with irish potato
Below is how to make chicken curry sauce
Ingredients for chicken curry sauce
- 2 Boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of corn flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 chili powder
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of hot chili sauce(habanero)
- 2 Seasoning cubes
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup of chopped green bell pepper
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup of chopped onions
- Sesame seed
- Vegetable oil
How to Make Chicken Curry Sauce
1. Cut your chicken breast into bit size chunks, pour them into a medium size mixing bowl.
2. Season the chicken chunks with black pepper, chili pepper, soy sauce, one seasoning cube. some salt and your 2 cloves of blended garlic( this adds taste and aroma to the chicken sauce)
3. Stir and ensure that all the chicken chunks are mixed properly with the seasoning.
4. At this point it’s recommended to marinate the seasoned chicken 2 – 3 hours or even overnight before you start cooking.
5. After marinating your seasoned chicken, add your 3 tablespoons of corn flour into another separate bowl(the flour will help give the chicken a crisp exterior), break and pour in one raw egg(the egg will help bind and hold the ingredients together), stir and combine it with the flour. (this two combination will also give your chicken a golden brown colour)
6. Now pour your marinated seasoned chicken into that separate bowl of flour and egg mixture and give a very good stir. (while doing this pour a good quantity of vegetable oil in a pot and heat on a medium heat)
7. When your oil must have heated for a few minutes, gently add your chicken chunks one by one into the heated oil for frying, be careful not to overcrowd the pot so the oil temperature does not drop.
8. After frying for some minutes and your chicken turned to crispy golden brown colour, take them out and put them in a flat plate.
Time for the sauce
9. Add your 3 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of hot chili sauce(habanero), 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 clove of blended garlic, sprinkle of salt into a mixing bowl and mix all together.
10. Take a wok/frying pan with 2 – 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil/olive oil/coconut oil etc and place on a medium heat.
11. After the oil is heated up, add your 1/2 cup of chopped onions and fry for about 30 seconds, then add your 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper and red bell pepper and keep stirring and frying for about 2 – 3 minutes so as to soften it a bit and so it doesn’t burn.
12. Next is to pour your sauce (step 9) into the wok/frying pan and give it a good stir.
13. After that pour in your chicken, stir and ensure it’s coated with the the sauce, onions and pepper.
Now that’s it!! your yummy crispy chicken sauce is ready to serve!! You can enjoy with white rice, pasta, yam or potato fries whatever!! or you can even enjoy it as it is!!
If you’re going to recreate this recipe leave in the comments below and don’t forget to share to your family and friends.
How to Prepare Chicken Curry Sauce with Irish Potato
Do you know you can prepare chicken curry sauce with irish potato? That means you can actually enjoy it with another dish if you’ve not tried it before, you can give it a try today. it’s very simple and more nutritious as well.
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Irish potato
- Flour (optional)
- Paprika powder
- Green chili pepper
1. Wash and cut your chicken/turkey in chunks season and marinate it for about 24 – 48 hours. After marinating put your chicken/turkey in a pot, add water with some sliced onion, curry, pepper, some salt and place on a medium heat to boil for some minutes then turn of heat.
2. Cut your irish potatoes into chunks, wash them and keep aside.
3. Pour your chicken/turkey stock(water only) into your cooking pot, add more water to the stock if it’s not enough and place on a medium heat.
4. Gently add your potato into the stock, and season with curry powder, paprika powder, seasoning cube, turmeric powder, thyme, sprinkle some salt for more taste, stir, cover allow it to cook for about 15 – 20 minutes until it’s done.
5. While the potato is cooking, place a pot or pan on another heat, add some sliced onion, grounded garlic or ginger, chopped green bell pepper, red bell pepper, carrots, green chili pepper, red pepper (if you want it to be really hot and spicy) and finally your chicken/turkey chunks, stir and fry for 1 – 2 minutes then turn off your heat.
6. Pour the chicken/turkey and the vegetables into the potato that’s already boiling on another heat, add a bit of flour (if you want it to be thick), stir, cover it and allow it to cook for 2 – 3 minutes, then turn off your heat.
Your curry potato recipe is ready to serve! this dish is really nice and tasty, enjoy! and don’t forget to share to your family and friends.